11727 Cost Cutting - UVa Online Judge
Hai hai haiii 😀/ I come back againnn 😄😁😁 nowww I will discuss about problem 11727 Cost Cutting that are one of the problem in UVa Online Judge 😁😁😊
The goal from the that problem is to output the middle salary 😏/ 😀 It's easy, we just need to sort the input and output the middle one by calling the index 1 of that array 😊😀😀
Here's my code:
Click here if you want to download the source code above :)
I think that's all for this problem 😀 Ohya, do not forget to output "Case 1:, Case 2:, .." because it can result Wrong Answer, like I was did 😱😩
Okaayyyy, feel free to comment and ask id there's another confusing from my code or any problem, keep spirittt and don't surrender to keep practicing 😉😄😀 bye 😀/
Label: C++, UVa Online Judge

0 Komentar:
Posting Komentar
Berlangganan Posting Komentar [Atom]
<< Beranda